Ok, so I am a little obsessed with my spiralizer! The sweet potato “noodles” here are a great combination with this tart and tangy Pad Thai sauce! Add Favorite
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 3 Tbsp. Soya Sauce
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 Fresh Chili, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Tamarind Paste
- 3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Corn Starch
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes, spiralized
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- ½ package extra firm Tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 Onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 8 Baby Bok Choy, cut into quarters
- 1 Cup Bean Sprouts
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice, soya sauce, garlic, ginger, chili, tamarind paste, brown sugar, cornstarch and water. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok over medium heat, add the sesame oil with the tofu. Cook for about 3 minutes until the tofu is slightly browned. Add the onions and bok choy and cook for 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spiralized sweet potato and bean sprouts to the vegetables in the skillet. Pour the sauce mixture that you made at the beginning over the sweet potato and veggies in the pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover the pan with aluminum foil and cook for about 10 minutes more.