Snow Pea Shoots, Bok Choy and Tofu in Black Bean Sauce - Vegetarian Gourmet
Snow pea shoots are delicious greens, they are the actual plant that snow peas grow on. You can find them in Asian grocery stores, if you can’t find them replace them with any other green that you like such as beet greens, spinach or swiss chard.Add Favorite
- 1 Tsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 Block Firm Tofu, Pressed and Cut in Large Cubes
- 1 Onion, Peeled and Sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Ginger, Very Thinly Sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Thai Chili, Minced
- 4 Baby Bok Choys, chopped
- 2 Cups Snow Pea Shoots (or other green) Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Black Bean Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Soya Sauce
- In a wok or large skillet over medium high heat add the vegetable oil with the onions and tofu. Stir fry for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly until the tofu browns slightly.
- Add the ginger, garlic, and chili and stir fry again for another 2 minutes.
- Now, add the bok choy as well as the snow pea leaves, mix well cooking for no more than 2 minutes. Finally add the black bean sauce and soya sauce. Stir to combine. Serve immediately.