Broccoli is one of my favorite veggies on the barbecue, even though many people don’t think about it right away as a go to barbecue veggie. It grills up so beautifully, gets a nice crunch while retaining its delicious flavour!Add Favorite
- 1 Head Broccoli
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped very finely
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Zest and juice of 2 Lemons
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut broccoli into large pieces, trying to keep the stems intact with the florets.
- Toss with garlic, olive oil, lemon zest (don’t use the juice yet), and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Turn on the barbecue to a medium high flame and put broccoli directly on the grill. Allow to cook for about 3 minutes per side. At the same time, take the lemons that you zested, cut in half and throw on the grill, cut side down for about 1 minute.
- Remove broccoli from grill and take the grilled lemon halves and squeeze over cooked broccoli.