Cauliflower, Zucchini and Chickpea Pot - Vegetarian Gourmet
This is an absolutely delicious vegetable main! It’s full of fresh herbs and veggies, a great summer dish and best of all it’s all done in one pot!Add Favorite
- 1 Tsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 Onion, peeled and diced
- 3 Tomatoes, diced
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Oregano
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- ½ Head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 Medium Zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 Can Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 Cup Water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ Cup Fresh Parsley Chopped
- In a skillet over medium high heat add the oil with the onion, and garlic. Sauté for 1 minute stirring well. Add in the tomatoes, oregano and bay leaf with a big pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the cauliflower, zucchini and chickpeas as well as the water. Cover and cook for 10 minutes more until the veggies are soft.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and more salt and pepper if needed.
- Just before serving sprinkle with the fresh parsley.